Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Faced with decisions

With a whole new blog I actually feel like blogging for once. I mean this will be three days in a row now. Hoorah!

On another note, I am stressed and scared. Getting everything ready for college is hard, especially getting a job. It's hard when you live in one place and the area in which you need to work in, in a couple weeks, is in another place. I am just hoping and praying that everything works out and I don't stress myself out too much--oh wait that's already happened. This is just a little test that the Lord is giving me right? Or maybe it's just life. I honestly don't know which steps to take from here. I have applied for one job that I really want, but don't know if I'll get. Do I wait for things to unravel or do I scratch that off my list and apply for other jobs? I know I can apply for more than one job, but I don't want to deal with the stress that comes with applying for a bunch of jobs in another city. Decisions, decision. (Yes I realize I stress out way more than most people)

Speaking of making decisions; I am the worst at making them--no duh. The other night my parents gave me five bucks for dinner. It took me probably an hour to get myself in the car, and while driving I still had no idea what I was going to get myself, or where I was going. I was annoying myself. 

I would like to say that the one thing I'm good at making decisions about is choosing my outfit for the day, but then there are those days where really I don't want to wear anything but a t-shirt and shorts, and sadly my work doesn't allow that. And even when the outfit looks good, I don't like it because I'm uncomfortable.

Stripes on stripes for July.

No comments: