Saturday, July 6, 2013

Independence Day

This 4th of July was just a grand day. It was spent with the people I love most, my family.


We had a nice BBQ at my aunts. Yummy food, baby cousins to play with, cousins to talk with, people to love, I mean it was perfect. Then after the BBQ my mother and I went to Stadium of Fire. Truthfully we had the best seats in the house. We were assigned the very last row of bleachers on the north side, but behind us was the walkway with another row and we just sat there because no one else was. We stood 85% percent of the time so we could feel the breeze that was being blocked by the wall. We danced and we sang, and we were the real party people there. This was probably one of their better shows, and I'm so glad I got to go. Carly Rae Jepson was alright. I knew all her song except for one. Want to know why? Because all her songs play at my work. How depressing I know. Kelly Clarkson has still got it going on even after 11 years. What a champ. Cirque Du Soleil was incredible, and going to Las Vegas to see a show has been added to my bucket list. 
So all in all it was a superb day.
In honor of Independence Day and also because I really like this song I am posting it for all to hear.

1 comment:

Bailey McCammon said...

LOVE that ring.
so perfect.'
xo
bailey @ mycrisscrossedblog.blogspot.com