Thursday, November 28, 2013

A day to give thanks

I like food. Thus, I love the holiday that surrounds all things food that we call Thanksgiving. This year I didn't go home. This will be my first year not experiencing Thanksgiving with my family, and I'm having to tell myself that it's ok. Work makes life difficult. At least I have Brittani to be with, and her family to eat with. I'm just going to miss the famous Johnson Family frozen fruit salads being offered to me every second, and giving in every time. Or seeing those crazy people I call family. 
On the bright side,
I have so much to be grateful for. And instead of me listing them off, just know that I'm grateful for most things. Especially my ward family.
How cute are we?
Happy Thanksgiving ya'll. 
Go eat some turkey and pumpkin pie.

No comments: