Thursday, August 8, 2013

A few lasts

Oh hey world. Guess what. I move out in exactly one week. Am I freaking out? Yes. Am I excited? Yes. Do I know what I am doing? No, no I do not. Today this whole college thing got more real because one I found out exactly what dorm I will be living in, and who my roommates will be, and two I received an email talking about Freshman Friday.
I am beyond excited because this is my last week at my work. I'm just excited to get a job as a CNA. I mean I earned the certification for it, so I might as well do something with it. Well actually that's not why I'm excited to be a CNA. I'm excited because I can actually feel the rewards of working hard. I get to take care of people and make them smile. I mean honestly what's better than making someone laugh or smile? Nothing, I say nothing. 
I only have one more Sunday with my Sunbeams before I move. I am dreading this Sunday because I know it will be my last. Let's hope the little brains of theirs will remember me.
I have only one more week to snuggle with my baby, Scout. She is the most precious little dog. She has been begging for attention more than ever before, and you better believe I am soaking it all in. 
I am devouring all the food I can eat out of that full fridge, pantry, and freezer. I just know it's going to be the first thing I miss. I mean I love food.

No comments: