Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The list goes on

I have a list of things I have to do in less than a month. I move out in a month. I will have gone completely insane in less than a month. I will have to suck it up and be an adult in a month. Most people don't know this about me, but I am the worst at handling stress. The other day I was looking at my schedule for school and I saw that they had a managing stress class. Just thinking about trying new tactics and the things I would have to do for the class stressed me out. As of now my way of coping with stress is to make lists, and either get the task done quickly or try to completely ignore it. This may be a good and a bad way to cope. but either way I'm somehow still coping, barely.
Here is the list of things I need to do:
-pay rent
-pay for school
-sign up for institute (make sure it coincides with my school schedule)
-buy a new phone
-return my school iPad
-have an interview with the bishop
-receive my patriarchal blessing
-receive my temple recommend (rather have an interview with my current bishop, than with a new one at my new ward, which will be a singles ward, which I am freaking out about)
-go to the dentist
-go to the dermatologist
-write Sam
-write Walker
-write Carson
-start packing
-don't go insane
-don't neglect your blog
-have interviews for jobs (this includes filling out applications, then getting time off work to go down to have the interview, but then I have less time at work to earn more money to pay for everything)
-spend time with people you'll miss

It keeps going, but I'll stop.
Happy Tuesday?

No comments: