Sunday, June 30, 2013

Do over

Since my last real post life has changed in more than one way. I graduated, I decided on moving down to St. George for college, and I became an official adult. That is right folks, I am eighteen and have to start making real, hard life decisions. Thus far I do not believe I have enjoyed any of it.

Because of the many new changes in my life, I felt it completely necessary to give this blog a brand spaken new look. While I have never designed a blog before--my sister designed it previously--I did my best, and am pleasantly surprised, as well as pleased, with the turn out. 

I am hoping that with a new start on things, I will start blogging more. While I will try to entertain those of you who actually do read my blog, the main reason I want to start really blogging again is so that I can look back on things and see the journey I have created for myself. My blog is basically my journal because I have a hard time sitting down and just writing on paper. Typing is faster and that is one reason I love technology (...but not as much as you you see. Always and forever).

The new title of my blog is "The Way I Am". I chose this title for more than one reason. The first reason is obvious, and that reason is that I love that song by Ingrid Michaelson. The second reason I chose this title is because I feel like today there is so much pressure to be the person someone else wants you to be. I want to be the person I am and know that those I know and love love me because I am me-just plain me.

So cheers to my crazy life, thoughts, experiences and whatever else life has in store for me. 




1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh Chloe,.. I sure love you the way you are,..but not so much that you are moving away, yo. I'm actually really excited for you and your new adventure. Moving away from my parents was like the best thing I EVER did!! Fur Reals. Seriously,.. I'm SO excited for you!!! Don't die of heat stroke though. I love your face! Let's play before you go!! We'll come down there and go to lunch or somefin!