Friday, May 17, 2013

To the beach

Here are some pictures I took while at the beach on my Spring Break.

And here is a story. We got in the car and headed towards the beach. We took a short detour and stopped at the New Port Beach temple because it is one of my favorite temples. I whipped my camera out to take a couple photos and found that my camera battery was dead. I had enough battery to take one photo. I immediately became discouraged because all I wanted to do at the beach was take pictures.  Well my mother being the amazing mom she is said she would take me back to my aunt and uncles to get the charger, so we could charge it on the way back to the beach. As we were heading back to my aunt and uncles we quickly became very confused with California's freeways and highways--stupid california. I have decided that moving to California would be the worst because of their confusing roads and laws. Anyway to finish off the story I got my charger and headed back to the beach to take some really fun photos. I enjoyed every minute there. Living on the beach has become a top priority.





















1 comment:

Cam said...

You're either foolish or brave to take a nce camera to a sandy beach.